Tuesday 23 October 2007

Morning all

How are we feeling? Anxious? Upbeat? Confident? Miserable? I think it's fair to say most of us have experienced the full set of emotions over the past few days. When I posted my match report I was feeling particularly down so how about now? Well, to be honest, not much different.

There is even the news that Keller could be out for four months with a bicep injury so thank goodness Niemi has rediscovered his form...let's just hope that it doesn't go missing again over the coming weeks otherwise we really will be in trouble.

I still believe this team has the potential to be very, very good. We've got some talented lads out there (some not so gifted, but hey) but it's up to Lawrie to mould them into a decent side. We're two months into the season now and they still aren't anywhere near reaching their potential.

Due to work commitments I won't be able to post for the next couple of days but will be back on Friday with a preview of the Sunderland match and the usual interviews with fans. Three points against the Black Cats and everything will look so much better. COYW!

No comments: