Friday 9 May 2008

Heart in mouth time

What a couple of weeks it has been eh? Sorry I've been unable to keep this blog updated since our dismal showing against Liverpool but to be honest I don't think I would have made much sense anyhow! I couldn't make the Man City game and was listening to TalkSport in the car and planning a: 'Roy Hodgson is a great man but should he remain our manager?' type piece as we were trailing two-nil while Birmingham were two up against Liverpool. By the time I got home both games were level and then: YES!!!!! Unbelievable stuff.

The fightback continued last weekend with a great performance against Birmingham although I felt very uneasy at the chants of: 'We are staying up....' as, being an eternal pessimist, I'm still convinced that we'll drop into the Championship. Naturally I would hate that to be the case, but I'm still very proud of the way the players and fans have performed over the past couple of months.

Roll on Sunday...

No comments: