Monday 19 November 2007

We are alive!

Sorry, sorry, sorry! I know i've been as quiet as a church mouse wearing fluffy slippers but work and the FtF household being struck down with numerous bugs has prevented me from keeping this blog up to date....However, we're back having eaten generous portions of humble pie.

I have added my player rankings from the last game against Reading - if you can remember that far back - and hope to be back in the swing of posting virtually every day from now on...Roll on Blackburn this weekend.

COYW!

4 comments:

Chopper said...

Good to have you back Rob - I now how you feel I've been struggling of late to keep it going. A win at the weekend and I'll be posting every day again!!

Rob said...

Cheers Chopper. I hate to say it but it was actually nice not having to worry about Fulham last weekend...worrying about England doesn't even come close to how i feel about our lads!

Brian Quarstad said...

Welcome back. I actually emailed Rich and asked him what happened to you and was concerned. Really! Funny how we start these strange bonds just over the internet, writing about football.

Glad to hear nothing was seriously wrong with or your family. Next time drop us a line to let us know so we don't have to worry. ; )

Rob said...

Thanks Brian, that's really nice. It is strange these internet connections isn't it - but nice all the same. I've now got to catch up on 10 days of posts from CCN and HEC to find out what i've missed!