Tuesday 18 September 2007

Chelsea away

I can't believe we still haven't sold out our allocation for Chelsea away. Yes, I know it's an expensive outing but for me it's one of the main games of the season. The atmosphere (in the away end at least!) is always fantastic and last year - when Boca snatched us an equaliser - it was absolutely electric. There is a real invading army feel among Fulham fans and it's one of the few away trips that we sing for virtually the entire game...I would urge anyone who hasn't been before to make the effort. You won't be disappointed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too true. Last year was amazing wasn't it? I still look back and think that we could've won that. Oh well, here's hoping for another close one, esp. if Lampard and Drogba aren't playing.

Rich

Rob said...

It was one of the most enjoyable games I've ever attended - despite having major toothache!

Funnily enough we always seem to play well at the Bridge, although I know that having said that we'll probably be steamrollered now!