Thursday 3 January 2008

A new year and a fresh start

Happy New Year everyone! Apologies for the lack of action from this blog over Christmas - a combination of family and work duties having prevented me from getting to the keyboard.
A break to EuroDisney also meant I couldn't take my seat for the match against our friends from up the road which, sadly, ended in failure once again.
I would also like to welcome Roy Hodgson to the manager's hot seat. Not my first choice, to be honest, but FtF will be giving him our full support in the hope that he can turn things around.
Let's hope we can climb out of the relegation zone so we're not scrapping for our lives come May.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Rob - welcome back.

Anonymous said...

missed you, pard; glad you had a good rest.